Skype
JimThePaddy

Eddsworld - The End Eddsworld - The End

Especially on the online platform, I don't think many people have helped British animation like Edd did <3 The plot was great considering, its was poignant without dwelling too much and all the visual jokes were on cue.
The aspect I admire the most about this is the blend of styles. They all stick to Edd's style fantastically though honestly, I did like the individual flourishes of style from the other animators, namely @Kreid and @Zeurel planting their stamps, but not deviating too far away from the style.
Tom might get a lot of slack from Legacy, and I know people have been harshly critical of his writing in terms of Eddsworld. The writing is never meant to be brilliant, Edd thrived off simple plot structure which he then basically sugar coated with visual gag after gag, with pretty much no regard for continuity, but Tom and Eddie did a great job in my opinion, as at times, the character's personalities never used to come out, they were essentially tools for the gags to land, so Kudos for that <3

Star Wars: TFA In 90 Seconds! Star Wars: TFA In 90 Seconds!

Great little short pal, I thought the world play and the humour was great, awesome tone throughout. The animation fits the mood perfectly, would love to see more parodies from you as from the look of this, you didn't go for the obvious satirical angle and gave it a nice twist
Keep it Up !

Camilla Pinup Camilla Pinup

Very startled by this, in a good way I mean. The form and figure and absolutely spot on, and I had no idea your anatomy skills where this great. The expression and hair follow suit very well and I'm loving the subdued colour. I could bemoan the amount of white space but Jeezus it's a pin-up figure.
Great job man, would love to see more anatomy studies from you.